
My mom works for a doll company in Chalfont PA. It is just outside of Philadelphia and they make mostly Christmas Carolers although they have spread to making a lot of different characters. It is a very nice place to work and my ma loves it there. They do a lot of good things towards the community and treat their employees very well. They helped me out this year with a scholarship to help contribute to my financial obligations. I had been meaning to send them a well designed thank you card and finally made the time to do it. I blurred the text, I just felt awkward posting that but I spent a lot of time doing a little illustration of a man selling hats, my favorite doll of theirs. I always enjoy creating something that involves design skills or artistic ability for other people as thank yous. I think that gifts are the most rewarding designs and often the ones that I work the hardest on. I also made an envelope that matched the paper of the letter. Regrettably, thank you notes are a bit out of character for me and it felt nice to show appreciation for a family that has really helped me and my family out.
No comments:
Post a Comment